Thank you for applying.
To be honest, your test result wasn't too impressive.
But, there are still a lot of space for you if you want to learn and develop your skill more.
Anyway, you can try again with the same test and put the test result again.
I will tell you which part that you need to pay more attention.
The idea of cleaning is to make an image (usually a mag/tank scan) to be ready for typesetting.
Therefore, we wish you can make it as clean as possibble.
Cleaning is not just about to clear the bubble text, but please remember about the whole image.
A cleaner MUST clean the noise/dust on the image.
General Critics :
1. Please always resize the image into 750-850 px width, 1200-1400 px height.
2. Always clean the dust. Don't left any dust in the image. Just use your white brush and brush the dust/noise.
Image A :
1. Don't left the watermark. You must clean it and redraw the edge line.
2. The image is smaller than the size that we want. So, you must use surface blur first. Are you using Photoshop?
If so, just do FILTER > SURFACE BLUR > 2-3px.
3. Please clean the SFX. It's quite easy to clean the SFX on image A.
Image B :
1. Clean the dust/noise.
2. Level it a little bit more until the black part become black and the white part become white.
3. Resize the image to a specific size.
Image C :
1. Good levelling.
2. You need to redraw the hair part. For the flower ornament, please use clone tool.
Don't give up! This test is part of your training.
Try it again and we will see your improvement.
I think it's better if you try the other 2 images as well.
Maybe your result will be better than this one.
Don't forget to follow those pointers I have told you.
If you want to see the example of the cleaned pages that we expected, you can download the typesetter test.
Inside the package you will get a .PSD files and you will see the difference between the RAW and the cleaned pages.
Hope that will help you.